Through this service, we are able to provide rides to medical, dental and therapy appointments throughout the shoreline area for any Madison resident who has no other means of transportation available.
We can also help to ease scheduling conflicts
For information, call the MCS office at 203-245-3031.
- This is a free service.
- All Madison residents are eligible.
- Drives are provided to medical appointments only.
- Individuals must be independently ambulatory.
- Seven days notice is required in advance of appointment.
- Service is available Monday through Friday.
- Drives are scheduled between 9:00 am and 3:00 pm.
- -Transportation is available to East Haven, Branford, Guilford, Madison, Clinton, Killingworth, Westbrook, Old Saybrook, Old Lyme, Essex and Middletown.
- For emergency transportation, call 911.